Serving the greater Winter Garden and Orlando area, Floor Coverings International Winter Garden carries stylish and quality bamboo flooring. Bamboo has become a popular flooring option because it has a similar look to hardwood, but can be less expensive, is eco-friendly, and has a unique look.
Like hardwood, bamboo floors can be stained many different colors and have a variety of looks to pick from. Bamboo flooring is typically made by slicing mature bamboo into strips that can be stained, varnished, or left in their natural state with just the ultraviolet curing lacquer protective layer. Bamboo grows faster than wood because it is a grass, making it a highly renewable resource.
Pros of Bamboo
- Easy to clean and resistant to stains.
- Less expensive than hardwood floors.
- Like hardwood, bamboo can be sanded down and refinished a few times to fix scratches, dents, and general wear and tear.
- Easy installation.
- Moisture-resistant and durable.
Cons of Bamboo
- Dents under heavy pressure.
- It can only be sanded and refinished a few times, so it may not last as long as hardwood floors.
For more information or to see our beautiful bamboo flooring options, contact the experts at Floor Coverings International Winter Garden today to set up a free in-home consultation. The finish and color that you choose for your bamboo hardwood flooring will make a big impact on the overall look in your Winter Garden or Orlando home. Our design experts will help you pick out the perfect flooring that will not only look stunning but also go with your current home décor. Our installation team will work hard to install your beautiful new floors quickly so that you can enjoy them as soon as possible.
Photo Credit: Vivanm